is the brightest star in the constellation scorpius and is the fifth-brightest observable star in the night sky. Named for its equal footing to the Greek God Ares, it is easy to see why we chose „Antares“ as the name for the line of brass snare drums. Each drum makes a bold statement with heavy yellow brass tube lugs and a raw finished 0.7mm brass shell.
Adorned with 2.3mm yellow brass or black nickel over steel hoops, the Antares evokes images of battle-worn Grecian armor while retaining a subtle elegance.
The multi-step Trick Drums strainer allows for precise tension adjustments making the Antares suitable for conventional kit playing as well as orchestral work. The shell itself is dramatically undersized at the top and the bottom to create a tympani effect with remarkable resonance.
No two Schagerl Drums raw, raw lacquered, dark vintage finish drums are alike.
- 14“ x 5“
- 14“ x 6,5“
- 14″ x 8″ #NEW
Shell – Schagerl Drums 5-piece curved shell:
- 0,7 mm / brass (MS63, F30 soft)
- Schagerl – modified TrickDrums Multistep (black/gold)
- Schagerl – snappy snare wire 16 str. SDB1416
- Schagerl single contact solid brass tube lugs 10 pcs.
- 2,3 mm triple flanged brass plated steel hoops
- 2,3mm triple flanged black nickel plated steel hoops
- 2,3mm triple flanged chrome over steel hoops
:: Each drum includes a drawstring velvet bag ::