Orchestral Snare Drum – Rührtrommel is a 7-piece hybrid copper (SF-Cu soft) shell consisting of a curved shell at the top and bottom and a cylindrical shell in the middle to create a tympani effect with remarkable resonance and deeply harmonic overtone.
The SD modified TrickDrums multi-step Strainer allows for precise tension adjustments making the Philharmonic Drum suitable for orchestral work. The raw finished copper shell will retain its gorgeous looks.
- 14″ x 14″
- 0,8 mm copper (SF-Cu soft) – three piece mixed shell / curved shell @ top and bottom, cylindrical shell in the middle
Strainer / Buttend:
- Schagerl – modified TrickDrums multistep strainer with string adapter for 10 str.
- Schagerl solid brass buttend – individual Tension
- Standard Dresden strings, 10 pcs.
- Kalfo Super Timpani (calf)
- Sonnberg TM (goat)
- Remo Renaissance Ambassador
- or the head of your choice
- Schagerl separated single contact solid brass tube lugs 10 pcs / 20 pcs.
- 2,3 mm triple flanged brass plated steel hoops
- single flanged raw brass hoops with claws
*Every shell looks different in raw. No two shells are alike.