is every bit worthy of its Greek namesake. The dramatically undersized top and bottom edges create a cask shape which acts like a tympani drum, creating the purest of overtones, while remaining easily controllable. No two raw, raw lacquer or dark vintage drums are alike. The strainer is a Trick Drums Multistep strainer for precise snare control and the single point solid brass lugs allow the shell to resonate freely.
The acoustically neutral nature of the copper shell makes it an ideal studio drum.
- 14“ x 5“
- 14“ x 6,5“
- 14″ x 8″ #NEW
Shell – Schagerl Drums 5-piece curved shell:
- 0,8 mm / copper (SF-Cu soft)
- Schagerl – modified TrickDrums Multistep (black/gold)
- Schagerl – snappy snare wire 16 str. SDC1416
- Schagerl single contact solid brass tube lugs 10 pcs
- 2,3 mm triple flanged hoops
- raw* (oil sealed**)
- raw lacquered* (clear coating)
- dark vintage* (patina + clear coating)
- patina* (SD custom patina + oil sealed) #new
*No two raw, raw lacquered, dark vintage or patina shells are alike.
** The oil sealing procedure on raw finished drums slows down the natural patina process but doesn´t provent it. It gives a matte, shiny look.
:: Each drum includes a drawstring velvet sleeve ::