„In balance between brass and copper“
Gold brass is an alloy with more copper proportions than brass.
The typical Schagerl® Drums shell itself is dramtically undersized at top and the bottom to create a controlled, tight tone with remarkable resonance and deeply harmonic overtone.
Adorned with raw single flanged brass hoops, the GoldBrass evokes images of a 50´s vintage style snare drum while retaining a subtle elegance.
The Trick Drums multi-step strainer allows for precise tension adjustments making the GoldBrass suitable for conventional kit playing as well as orchestral work..
A raw finished GoldBrass snare will retain its gorgeous look due oil wax sealing.
No two Schagerl® raw finish drums are alike.
- 14“ x 5“
- 14“ x 6,5“
Shell – Schagerl Drums 5-piece curved shell:
- 0,8 mm / gold brass (MS85)
- Schagerl – modified TrickDrums Multistep (gold)
- Schagerl – custom snappy snare wire 14 str. SDB1414
- Schagerl single contact solid brass tube lugs 10 pcs.
- single flanged brass hoops raw with claws
*No two raw drums are alike.
:: Each drum includes a drawstring velvet bag ::